Why And How To Do Pearl Facial At Home?
Nowadays our skin looks dull and harmed because of an over-burden of pollution. We are continually searching for approaches to enhance our complexion. If you want to remove tan and fresh shiny look, pearl facial is the best option for you.
Pearl facial should be possible either in a parlor or at home.The impacts of an appropriately executed pearl facial are breathtaking.You will see the effect immediately. If you are not interested in going parlor, you can do it at home as well.You could feel your tan blurring and I had a fresh sparkling look without cosmetics .This is ideal for oily skin. Recognize your skin type and after that start with this facial.
Benefits of Pearl Facial
Doing facials at home is affordable.You can control the quality of the product.You can buy a pearl facial pack from the market. Always make sure to do a skin allergy test before applying any item on your skin.
- Makes the skin soft and smooth
- Prevents premature wrinkles
- Improves flexibility of skin
- Deep cleanses oily skin to remove dirt and blackheads.
- Removes Tan
- Make Your Face Brighter.
How to do pearl skin facial at home
Things required for Pearl facial
- Pearl cream
- Pearl powder
- A mild cleanser
- Rose water
- olive Oil
- Fresh cream
- Lemon juice
- Skin toner
Procedure to do Pearl facial
- Clean your face gently with a mild cleanser, to make sure your face does not have any makeup and dirt buildup.
- Mix pearl powder with rose water and scrub your face with the mixture.
- Massage for ten minutes in circular motion.
- Add a few drops of olive oil to the mixture If you have dry skin.
- Apply the pearl cream on your face and after 7-10 minutes, clean your face
- Make a paste of fresh cream and pearl powder and apply it as a face mask.
- You can also make a mask with Pearl powder, honey, egg and lemon juice.
- Apply the mask all over your face and neck and wash it off using lukewarm water once it becomes dry.
- Pat your face dry and apply a good quality toner.
A Few Precautions to be Taken Care of in Pearl Facial
- Do a patch test before doing pearl facial because you may be allergic to pearl powder.
- In case you have any itching or burning sensation, better you can avoid pearl facial.
- If your skin is very sensitive, you can avoid pearl facial as pearl powder is a known allergen.
- You can divide this practice into 2 parts.
- Try to do this facial every month.
- Try to do cleansing every fortnight
- Add face pack, steaming and moisturization whenever you do a facial.
- Ensure a gentle circular motion massage of your face and the neck area to prevent wrinkles.
- Avoid direct sun exposure after doing pearl facial as your skin is more sensitive to sunlight after a facial.